The adventures of Bob, Ronald, Marge, Snake, The Purple Hand and the rest of the gang...
Ha! That is very wide in its level of appreciative quality! Love the drawings too!!
Actually, how can Bob and Ronald's separate dreamt clouds be dreaming of one another, or at least one of them is. Unless, Bob and Ronald are telepathically and cosmically linked. Ha!
The clouds are dreaming...
Ah, good call, I am blind.
I think we see more than we can process and over time just get narrow...
Ha! That is very wide in its level of appreciative quality! Love the drawings too!!
ReplyDeleteActually, how can Bob and Ronald's separate dreamt clouds be dreaming of one another, or at least one of them is. Unless, Bob and Ronald are telepathically and cosmically linked. Ha!
ReplyDeleteThe clouds are dreaming...
DeleteAh, good call, I am blind.
DeleteI think we see more than we can process and over time just get narrow...
Delete